ver·sa·tile (vûrs-tl, -tl)
- Capable of doing many things competently.
- Having varied uses or serving many functions: “The most versatile of designs is one with the Versalino at its heart” (Joseph Dattilo).
- Variable or inconstant; changeable: a versatile solution for many design problems.
Versalino Controllers and Programmers:
small (smôl) 
- Being below the average in size or magnitude of most other development boards.
- Being of significantly reduced size, cost, and complexity.
- Not large, cumbersome, or unsightly. In fact, almost attractive (in a weird nerdy way).
- Not involved or complicated; easy: a simple development platform to learn and use.
- Having little or no ornamentation; not embellished or adorned: a simple solution to your next design challenge, ready and willing to accept your existing Arduino Sketches.
- Not elaborate, elegant, or luxurious. Why pay extra for bells and whistles you don’t even need?
- Not guileful or deceitful; sincere. You get exactly what you need, and what we promise.
- Being a fundamental or rudimentary element; basically awesome.
Versalino Power Adapters:
 slightly adjusted dictionary results for Versatile retrieved 23 July 2013 from yahoo dictionary
 Slightly adjusted dictionary results for small retrieved 23 July 2013 from yahoo dictionary
 Slightly adjusted dictionary results for simple retrieved 23 July 2013 from yahoo dictionary